What we provide?
- All necessary fishing licenses
- Premium fly rod/reel outfits (Sage/Scott/Hatch/Tibor) but you are more than welcome to bring yours
- All necessary tackle including locally tied flies
- Cooler and ice with bottled waters
- USCG safety equipment, first aid supplies, VHF radio, cell phone
- Professional camera and photography(will email you all edited photos)
What to bring?
- Polarized sunglasses (preferably amber, gold, or green lens color)
- Beverages and snacks (we will provide bottled water, ice and plenty of cooler space)
- Sun protection (hat, sunscreen, UPF rated clothing)Rain protection (just in case!)
- ***Shallow draft is often CRITICAL to our mission to put you on fish, so in the interest of keeping the skiff light, we ask that you minimize bringing items other than the ones listed above.
Catch and release
While we understand that local regulations may allow for the legal harvest of certain species, we practice catch and release ONLY due to the sensitivity of our local fish population. If you are looking to harvest fish on your charter, we fully appreciate your right to do so but we are NOT the guide service for you.